COVID-19 Related Government Relief and Legislation Guide for Canadian Business
Stay informed on COVID-19 legislation changes
Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan includes several Canada-wide and provincial programs. Use this comprehensive guide to stay informed about the updates impacting your business and employees.
Payworks is here to help you navigate:
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (75%)
- Temporary Wage Subsidiary Program (10%)
- Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits (EI)
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Regional legislation by province and territory
- Various credit programs
- Deferral of tax filing and payment deadlines
- And much more
This guide is kept to up-to-date to reflect current legislation. Subscribe today to receive the current version and future updates as they become available.